We are a real estate investment marketplace that empowers investors to find homes to rehab and enables homeowners and real estate agents to sell their homes quickly and easily. Our goal on the New Western website and blog is to provide you with timely, informative, relevant, and insightful information to help you research, learn and make real estate investment decisions with confidence.
We’ve established content principles that we use to deliver credible and up-to-date information.
- Accuracy: New Western writers work with mortgage, real estate, and legal professionals as well as established real estate news sources to ensure that what we’re telling you is correct and complete. All sources must be highly reputable and qualified to speak about the topic, and we vet every story for factual accuracy and readability.
- Independent: The writers at New Western are here to serve readers first and foremost. The product and sales teams at New Western have no influence over the article topics, scope, verbiage, or any other aspect of editorial content production.
- Detailed: We’re committed to sharing what we know about investing in homes to rehab, flip, or hold and rent—in addition to information about renovation tips, selling a home, and news about the real estate market. We’re fortunate to have been in business since 2008 and with a team of 600+ specialized acquisition and disposition agents across the country, we have a depth of knowledge and expertise to share to help you make informed decisions.
These are the guidelines we’ve put in place for each piece that appears on the New Western blog and website. By meeting essential benchmarks, our posts offer the insights needed to empower an investor to evaluate and purchase their first or next investment property and help a homeowner get ready to sell their home.
- Team of experienced real estate writers: New Western writers have experience in the real estate industry and continue to build on that knowledge through study, research, and with access to experts. Their knowledge helps craft each New Western article from its inception to help provide you with the detailed pieces of knowledge you need to solve your particular home transaction.
- Expert source interviews: It’s not enough to rely on the expertise of our writers. Writers for New Western interview experts, whether that’s a real estate agent from our extensive network of sales professionals across the country or an outside authority who can explain the topic thoroughly and exactly.
- Data-driven: Real estate is an important financial investment, and we want to be as precise and reliable as possible. We work with our writers to ensure that the data they use is relevant to readers, how to find high-quality data to help explain the landscape, how to identify a credible source, and how to explain and display those numbers.
- Helpful and Motivational: We want to make sure that when the time comes to buy an investment property or sell your home confidently and quickly, you’re approaching the challenge fully prepared for the path ahead of you. That means we’re going to ask those additional questions and go the extra mile in every article. We’ll break down large processes into actionable steps, and point you to the exact tools required to complete a task.
How New Western Works
We’ve been in business since 2008 and our national marketplace has purchased over $12 billion in properties, powered by our +100,000 real estate investors. We sell investment properties to investors and buy homes from homeowners. We mention these opportunities in our content.
If you want to work with New Western to purchase an investment property or to sell your home, we welcome your business. But if not, we’ll continue to offer resources you can use to educate, plan, (and when you’re ready) purchase an investment property. We are constantly creating new content and education and encourage you to check in regularly and often.