Last modified: December 29, 2020
New Western Acquisitions (“New Western”
) values your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.This policy describes the privacy practices of New Western and types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.newwestern.com
) or download, install, register with, or use our mobile application (our “App
”) and how we collect, use, maintain, protect, and disclose that information.This policy applies to:
- All products and services owned and operated by New Western Acquisitions including content, features, data, and software available on the Website and App.
- Information we collect on the Website and/or through our App.
- Information we collect through email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and/or App.
- Information we collect when you interact with our advertising and applications through our Website, App, and/or other third-party website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or App.
Children’s Privacy – Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website and App are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to the Website or App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Website or App on or through any of their features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and App, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and/or App, and usage details.
We collect this information:
Information You Provide to Us.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website or App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website and App may include:
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or App, subscribing to our services, requesting information about our services, submitting an employment application, participating in marketing, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on our Website or in our App.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or App.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website or App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website or App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website, App, and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website, App, and their contents to you.
- To advertise investment opportunities.
- To assist us in assessing your candidacy when you apply to our team.
- To do market research.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- In connection with any dispute including prosecuting or defending against claims in court or any other forum.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, App, or any products or services we offer or provide through such platforms.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and App.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To inform you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of New Western Acquisitions’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by New Western Acquisitions about our Website and/or App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of New Western Acquisitions, our clients, or other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company and other Communications. We may provide notifications to you that are required by law or that are for marketing or other business-related purposes. Subject to applicable law, we may provide such notifications to you via email, text message, hard copy, or through conspicuous posting on our Website or App. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you.
Promotional Communications/ Opt-Out
From time to time, with your express consent and/or as permitted by state and federal laws, New Western may send you promotional communications via text message, electronic mail, and/or telephone including information about special offers, updates about investment opportunities, and other solicitation/advertising materials. If you provide your personal information through any of our registration forms on our Website, App, or otherwise, you may request that we stop sending you marketing communications if you no longer desire to be contacted by New Western Acquisitions, and we will promptly honor that request.You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
- Text Messages. You may choose to subscribe or opt-in to marketing SMS messaging. New Western will only send you such promotional text messages with your express consent or if you choose to opt-in to receiving such messages. Please note that no purchase is necessary to receive such messages; standard message and data rates may apply. You may text “STOP” in response to any marketing texts you receive from us to opt out or unsubscribe from SMS messaging.
- Email Messages. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in such communications or sending us an email with your request to email@example.com. We make reasonable efforts to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
- Services-Related Informational Messages. We also may use your Personal Information to send you services-related informational emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of our services, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of such services-related e-mails.
- Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at email@example.com
.To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you also may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, located at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Although such information should be helpful, we do not control or guarantee its accuracy or that it will be effective with respect to all information gathering tools or in all circumstances.
‘Do Not Track’
Our Services do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals from your browser at this time.
We have implemented reasonable safeguard measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, and disclosure, but the security and privacy of your information also depends on you.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We appreciate your help in safeguarding the integrity of your own and others’ privacy.We are not responsible for the privacy or data security measures of any third party. You should take care to review the privacy policies of any third-party sites.
Privacy Rights for California Residents
in compliance with the CCPA, which can be viewed by clicking the link.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or New Western’s privacy practices, wish to opt out of certain services, or to submit a data privacy request, please contact us:
- Submit a Data Privacy Request online by clicking the link.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to us at:
New Western Acquisitions
5000 Riverside Drive, Bldg. 5, Suite 100W, Irving, TX 75039